Inspired by fretwork and the intricate designs they create, I designed this super textural collection of pillows using gold studs which create simple and modern patterns. Each stud is individually secured by hand and a pair of pliers (no machines used here; it’s truly a labor of love!).
As with all White Nest products, the design is original and all materials used are the highest quality. We love the push the envelope by developing new techniques and use of materials. Our designs work well with patterned pillows or let them stand alone as the statement piece in your room.
—- Materials and Measurements —-
* “Studs” are polished brass studs conventionally used for leather accessories. Each stud is individually and securely fastened to the face of the fabric by hand! (No glue used here; very durable.)
* The front and back of the pillow is a 100% cotton mint blue fabric; medium weight.
* Pillow cover measures 18″ square.
* Invisible zipper closure at bottom of pillow. Zipper measures 14″wide.
* Down pillow insert is included for ultimate luxury. Insert is a 90/10 feathers/down insert with white cotton cover.
* “White Nest” label included in all pillows.
* Interior of pillow cover is professionally finished with a serger machine to prevent frayed edges.
* Colors are approximate as they may have slight variations from screen to screen.
* This pillow is made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for production.
—- Care —-
* It is recommended to hand wash pillow cover inside out and lay flat to dry. Iron on medium heat to remove wrinkles. Please do not wash down pillow insert; there is a protective coating that prevents feathers from coming out. Washing it will allow feathers to easily escape from the insert.