Hi guys! Who’s with me that they are SO happy it’s Friday?? I don’t know why but this week kicked my butt! Oliver is going to be 6 months next week (gulp) and his need for entertainment (i.e. Mama needs to constantly sing and make funny faces ALL the time) is growing and growing. By the time he goes to bed, I’m exhausted but my other bebe, White Nest calls me. All good things…just running on adrenaline. And Coke. :)
My lack of blogging is for a good reason…I’m finally nearing the point where I’m actually going to launch my new jewelry line!! What the whaaat!! (I’m also putting it out there so that you folks can hold me accountable…) If you saw me at any holiday shows last year, then you’ve already gotten a peak into this new line (although I’ve made so tweaks). So look out for some good things in the shop next week! (Again, hold me to it, please!!)
Here are some of my Insta-great-photographer photos from this week…
Instagram Images from Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
1. FINALLY got my hair cut…I won’t even tell you how long it had been since the last time buuuut there was snow on the ground! (Don’t mind the wetness straggly-ness…I cheaped out and didn’t get it blow dried. :)
2. Oliver is not crawling yet (thank goodness!) but he’s really good at pulling all his toys to him by pulling the blanket. Whatta smartie.
3. Largest supermarket I had ever been to. Seriously, the bread aisle was two aisles long and we’re not talking bakery and packaged bread, just packaged bread. It was worthy of a photo.
4. Packaging orders! You know, one of my favorite things to do.
5. Oliver started solid foods this week so I picked up this book to answer my bajillion questions. I highly recommend it to new moms!
6. The Aftermath of a jewelry party…that is a jewelry party of one. Working on new designs! Launching next week….right?? ;) Right.
7. Huge summer storms = getting up a 4:30am to find a giant puddle in our living room. Mind you people, this has been going on since the end of APRIL and it’s still not fixed. Needless to say, it’s no fun.
8. I got a grown up camera! I saved up all my dimes and nickels for this! I’m so beyond excited…now, if I could only find the time to read the manual. #78 on the to-do list. :)
And I can’t end this week without sharing a CLASSIC photo of Oliver eating his first “solid” meal. And he was not crying…just giving us “this is the most disgusting thing ever…you seriously eat this??” look. Classic.