I’m fairly new to Instagram and like everyone, I’m completely addicted (follow me at whitenest). Here are some photos from this past week…when I’m not sewing and embroidering, this is what I’m to!
Instagram Images from Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
1. We went home to visit my parents and the hubs and I had a night off with our friends! First time since…hmmm…can’t remember. Needless to say, that beer was delicious.
2. Oliver’s first “front-facing” stroller ride! Sans car seat…this was huge. It was a whole new world for him (which I may have been singing from Aladdin…yep, I’m a nerd. :)
3. Love this Oliver…matches my favorite mustard felt that I use for my geometric pillows…it was a photo op!
4. Crawling into bed, this is who I found. Our cat Bob Johnson laying on my pillow.
5. A walk to Lake Michigan…about a mile from my house. It was an amazing day and I felt like I was on vacation for a hot second.
6. Geese xing! Saw these guys crossing the street in my parents neighborhood. Love.
7. Aunt Jen and Cousin Lucas visiting all the way from Missouri! Oliver loved his older cousin.
8. Today…a summer storm. It was much needed and quite lovely, until a leak sprung in our living room! Doh. :(